Hogwarts Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Philippines is a Filipino version RPG site of the ever loved Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enroll at Hogwarts Philippines, be sorted into houses, take classes, earn house points, live the virtual Hogwarts experience.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compartment Guide

Go down 
+2
Jessie Sanders
Fallon Boyd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie Sanders
Slytherin :: Prefect
Jessie Sanders

Female
Number of posts : 581
Warning : :
Compartment Guide - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Award Bar : :
Compartment Guide - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character Sheet
Name: Jessie Sanders
Blood Identity: Pureblood
Money: 3315 G : 0 S : 0 K

Compartment Guide - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:20 pm

How will I answer that? Hmmm..... College life wasn't easy for me from the start. There are lots of pressure, there were your parents expecting you to get the best possible grades. Many times I cried because of the thought of failing, I told you I wasn't that good in Math and during my first year, I struggled a lot in Trigonometry. But then I survived, and I improved, that's why I got 1.0 in Differential Equations. You see, its far too different from highschoool. You have to compete against yourself. And when graduation is coming, you will be afraid of what's going to become of you after college. Its completely indescribable, but then College life will teach you one important lesson: at some point in your life, you can only depend on yourself. laughing
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Gryffindor :: Prefect
Logan Grey

Male
Number of posts : 408

Compartment Guide - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-28

Character Sheet
Name: Logan Grey
Money: 10250 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Sorry for the late reply Jessie..I fell asleep rofl

Anyways...What a nice speech jessie, thank you very much, that makes me more nervous about college, but i just keep thinking that college is not different like highschool, still your studying but the only difference is that you have your own subjects for your future job...am i right? rofl I think not...but that helps me not to think negative^^.

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://numbprince.multiply.com/
Eevee Clover
Ravenclaw :: Prefect
Eevee Clover

Female
Number of posts : 217

Registration date : 2010-02-24

Character Sheet
Name: Eevee Clover
Blood Identity: Muggle-born
Money: 5245 G : 0 S : 0 K

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Jessie I can make a post later today in the corridors if you wish.... or maybe when I get home... I'll be leaving college in about five hours and it's a 3 hour ride. So I'll make it maybe when I get home. I do however guess mine and your character do have to meet and become friends :)

For me college is like high school only with more work. That's how I view it and that's how I treat it. It makes the transition for me much easier. You do get to take subjects for your future career but you still have to take General Education classes. The good thing about that it that they're usually super easy! But like Jessie said when graduation comes around you'll start to be worrying about finding a job. I might even have to move out of the state just to find a job :( But a Math and Physics teacher is in high demand so I might not have to :)
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 am

Eevee: If you think college is like highschool with more work,that's okay with me. Only I view it as a preparatory step for young adulthood. And things were really different for me. When I was in highschool I used to top in almost everything,but when I got to college, I met people who are better than me,in scholastic terms of course. I can still level myself to them. I guess I had the wrong choice of course. People say I could have done better in Mass Communication,but I chose to stay in Engineering because I'm not a quitter. Don't get me wrong,I learned to love my course as years pass by,and I can say I'm good at it now. laughing
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Compartment Guide - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Compartment Guide - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Wow! Thank you fo your advices Eevee and Jessie... :cheers:
Which reminds me...I don't know what course I'll take...if Computer Science (ComSci) or Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) or Computer Engineering (ComEng)... 40% for ComSci 40% for ECE 20% for ComEng coz' when I choose ECE as my course I can apply easy for there is Meralco, Globe, Smart, Sun, Nokia..etc. while ComEng and ComSci...I don't know where I could apply for it...40% ComSci because I want to be a System Analyst too...

So Now, I've been having A LOT of trouble...deciding which is which...

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:21 pm

You're good in Math,you'll do great in any Engineering courses. Any ideal school?
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Thank You^^.
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM)
Is it true that PLM accepts TOP 5 graduates of any Highschool here in Manila?
I want to be a scholar :( at PLM

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:40 pm

I'm sorry I dunno whether or not PLM accepts top 5 students. You see,I live in Bulacan. You don't like UP?
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Hahaha...that's my 2nd Choice rofl. Do they accept students from top 1 - 5? as in we don't have to take tests/interviews. as in we're accepted in the school...coz' I've heard that PLM does..so I think its the easiest way to get in college..

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Dunno about PLM,but UP doesn't. If that's the case,I shouldn't have taken UPCAT because I was Salutatorian.laughing

I suggest you make UP your first choice. Its really an accomplishment,if you pass UPCAT. My friends were happy when I passed it,I even received an award for it during our graduation. But I end up in a state university because my parents didn't allow me. Thats only a suggestion,huh?
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Dunno about PLM,but UP doesn't. If that's the case,I shouldn't have taken UPCAT because I was Salutatorian.laughing

I suggest you make UP your first choice. Its really an accomplishment,if you pass UPCAT. My friends were happy when I passed it,I even received an award for it during our graduation. But I end up in a state university because my parents didn't allow me. Thats only a suggestion,huh?
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Thank You Jessie, I'll try everything I can :)
I wish I can pass every test I'll take in colleges...
I'm not that kind of smart..

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Now its my turn to tell you that you're smart. You're too young and you still have another year in high school. That's more than enough.

Oh,I nearly forgot. You're an incoming fourth year? But you're only 14! Usually seniors are 15 to 16 years old. Are you accelerated?
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:15 pm

No, I just study early I think when i'm 5 years old I'm In grade 1...
Yeah I think I have more time to get at top 5..hehehehe

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Wow, I have a reputation now! I thought I'm gonna have negative reputation for frequent double posting,haha!

Where do you study? What's your ranking last year?
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Give me a reputation Jessie..I'm the one who gave you that...click all you can^^.
hehe..i'LL add more to yours too..

Well...I ranked top 9 out of 12 honors :( Its very low...So i think I should better start studying this summer or I'll be a goner :(

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Your reputation is coming,but neve,ever,steal mine! Its the only one I've got. Haha.

Top 9? And you think its low? Long as long as you're in the top,its not low.
*gigles*
I remember our adviser in fourth year. He used to call us TOUGH 10.

You can never tell. You can even be the Valedictorian. You have one good year to jump to the t0p 5. But for now,you haven't answered my other question.
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Ooops Sorry,. I didn't notice..

I study at Saint Mary's Academy of Yakal...obviously a Catholic School..heheheh...

Yeah, Its a blessing that I'm one of the top 10...hehehe, but I have to strive harder than ever..hehehe..
You've got 10 points in your reputation Jessie...
Please give me 10 too...

Just click the PLUS sign at the side of every posts of mine laughing

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Now that was something I didn't know. I thought reputation will be awarded by headmistress. Too bad I didn't explore the site. Wait for the others...

So,you're a catholic? Don't worry things will change. Look at me,I was ranked 1 from first to fourth grading,but I graduated Salutatorian even though my GPA is higher than the Valedictorian. There are other factors like extra-curricular activities.ü
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Yup..and thats what happened to me :(
I ranked 10 at my co curricular and ranked 8 at my academics...so that's why I ranked at 9...

Grrr...So Now, I'm advance studying at least to ranked at 5...Haiixxt... :(

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Well, I have nothing to say but good luck. And try to be active as much as you can,because if things go the wrong way,it hurts.:XD.
Back to top Go down
Eevee Clover
Eevee Clover

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:19 am

Welp I don't know anything about some of the stuff you two are talking about but that could be because I don't live in the Philippines. Logan I'm sure though that you'll do well in college. You seem like a pretty smart person. Just try your hardest and you will be rewarded for the work. I know in my school I was ranked 21 out of 88 kids and I got into a really good college. Everyone in my class was so smart! We had three people tied for first. More than half wanted to go to college which is pretty high for the average of our school. Anywhoo enough about that. I'm sure you'll do fine Logan and end up in the college of your choice.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Sanders
Jessie Sanders

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 am

You shocked me,Eevee! Really!

You live in Pennsylvania since when? C'mon,I want to know you personally. That is,if you don't mind.laughing
Back to top Go down
Logan Grey
Logan Grey

Male

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:38 am

Thanks for the encouragement guys^^.

I just keep my thumbs up for the best...and about that..
Eevee you're not in the phils...hahaha, but you're a filipino?

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Eevee Clover
Eevee Clover

Female

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:37 am

Oh I don't mind Jessie. I lived in Pennsylvania my whole life and I will admit I never been to the Philippines. I would like to visit sometime though. And Logan I'm not Filipino either. Just an average boring American lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Guide   Compartment Guide - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment Guide
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next